Thread: Misc Dolls for Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Misc Dolls for Sale

SOLD I have a sexed blonde boy and a sexed brunette girl Sasha babies to sell. Price is $110 each plus shipping. buy both and I will pay shipping (USA only) no smoke home.

KITTI IN PINK IS SOLD I have two Kitti and two Willi dolls to sell, in all original outfits, no smoke home. Hair has never been taken out of original style. $180 each. Shipping is $15. If you buy 2 or more, I will pay shipping.
    They are the only ones that Himstedt made that are anatomically correct. 20 " tall.

SOLD Laura, Kidz n Cats doll, 11 Joints, 18" full body vinyl, $110 plus shipping. No smoke home. Holds a pose and stands on it's own.

Sweet boy has hurt his knee, but he is trying to be brave. Middleton Tenderness So Brave, vinyl and cloth, about 22", early Middleton made in 1993. $80 delivered in USA. No smoke home. Trike not included

REDUCED TO $25 EACH PLUS SHIPPING I have two Vicma dolls to sell, a boy and a girl. They were made in Spain in the 80's and have almost full arms and legs on cloth body. They have sleep eyes and can take a real bottle or pacifier or suck their thumbs. The hair is rooted. about 20" tall, wears adult sized hats. I am selling both for $100 plus shipping. no smoke home.

SOLD This sweet MIddleton baby is 20 inches long with blonde hair and blue eyes, made in 1996. She will come in a blanket with bottle from a no smoke home. $80 delivered.

Last edited by JoyceA; 05-17-2017 at 02:05 PM.