Thread: **VERY RARE 21” Lee Middleton “Loved One” baby! GREAT PRICE!**

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Party Pooh

Smile (SOLD!) **VERY RARE 21” Lee Middleton “Loved One” baby! GREAT PRICE!**

****NOW SOLD!****

I have a RARE AND VERY HARD TO FIND FOR SALE 21” Lee Middleton doll called “Loved One” who I named “Dallas” available for sale from my smoke free home!

He’s such a sweet soul! His thoughtful infant expression melts your heart and makes you want to pick him up and cuddle him!

Dallas was sculpted by Doll Artists Suzanne Roberson. This was THE ONLY BABY Suzanne sculpted for Lee Middleton Dolls! He has the “Where’s My Mommy” face style which was only used this one time, and he is a LIMITED EDITION of only 472 dolls ever made! He is 21 inches long on a soft cloth body. He has soft vinyl arms that are attached to the body just before the elbow, and vinyl legs that are attached just before the knee. Dallas has a blonde, super soft clear-cap mohair wig, beautiful dark baby-blue eyes, and he’s in great used condition. I bought him directly from Lee Middleton, and I have been his only mommy.

** This sweetheart MAKES AN ADORABLE BABY GIRL as well, if you prefer girls! **
    (see pictures)

Dallas will come home with the original box, bible, Certificate Of Authenticity, and hand tags. I DO NOT HAVE the original outfit. He will come dressed in the striped blue outfit in the safety picture. OR I can dress this baby in a cute girl’s outfit to come home in if you prefer girls, just let me know. All other outfits and props in the pics are not included.

~Asking only $130 shipped!~

(in the US, or I’m happy to give a discount toward international shipping as well.)
    **Sorry, no trades.**
    This is a GREAT PRICE for this EXTREMELY RARE AND HARD TO FIND baby doll! There haven't been any of this baby listed on eBay for a long time, and I could only find one for sale anywhere online for $165 plus shipping!

Dallas has only been displayed in my climate-controlled doll room, never played with by a child. He comes from a SMOKE FREE, pet-friendly home! (I have two cats, but they aren’t allowed in my doll room.)

PLEASE NOTE:
    NO TRADES at this time. Payment to be made through PAYPAL or MONEY ORDER ONLY!
    Shipping mailed Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation.

INTERNATIONAL BUYERS -- PLEASE NOTE:
    International Shipping will be mailed Priority Mail International. Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. If your country has these charges, they are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.

Please PM me if you’re interested in this gorgeous baby doll!
    All sales are final! Every effort is made to describe the details of each doll accurately. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
    I prefer payment through Paypal, and I can ship him/her out to you right away!

~ Danalynn
    Last edited by DLBabyLove; 08-21-2016 at 10:03 PM. Reason: To mark as SOLD! :)
    ~ Danalynn