Thread: Sweet Reborn baby Asher by Donna Lee for sale!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Party Pooh

Smile (SOLD!) Sweet Reborn baby Asher by Donna Lee!

****NOW SOLD!****
    I have an adorable reborn baby girl available for sale from my smoke-free home! <3 Asher was sculpted by Master Doll Artist Donna Lee, and reborned by Jill of Amazing Grace Nursery. I bought her directly from the artist, and I have been her only mommy.
    **This sculpt also makes an adorable boy if you prefer!**

All photos were taken from different angles in different lighting conditions to show her true coloring.

Asher has the cutest chipmunk cheeks!
    Her sweet expression makes you want to pick her up and snuggle her while she coos! <3
    She feels very real and wonderful to hold!

The finest materials were used to create this beautiful baby, nothing was overlooked.

~DETAILS AT A GLANCE~
    LENGTH: Approx 20" with legs bent
    WEIGHT: 4 lbs 11 oz
    HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE: Approx 13"
    BODY: 3/4 arms & full legs on a soft tan doe suede jointed cloth body. Weighted with glass beads, poly pellets, and polyfil. She is so easy to pose, and her long limbs allow her to wear all sorts of adorable outfits!
    She is SO CUDDLY and just melt right into your arms!

WEARS: size Newborn as well as some smaller 0-3 month clothing
    HAIR: Super soft dark blonde mohair by Susan Nagel that was sealed inside with a waterproof sealer. Dark blonde eye lashes to match
    EYES: Newborn Dark Blue
    PAINTED WITH: Genesis Heat Set Paints: "Barely there" painted eyebrows. Beautiful newborn skin tone! Lightly mottled skin and subtle veining in all the right places! All creases have been realistically shaded. Her little finger and toe nails have been tipped in off-white and sealed. Her lips were also sealed.

~ ASKING ONLY $325 shipped in the US! ~
    (Or I'm happy to give a discount toward international shipping! There is no sand in this baby, so she can go worldwide.)

I CAN DO A LAYAWAY--with some money down as a non-refundable deposit, and regular payments until the baby is paid off. If you're interested in a layaway, please let me know and we can work out the details.
    I prefer payment through PayPal.
    **** Sorry, NO TRADES at this time ****

Asher has only been displayed in my climate controlled doll room, never played with by a child. She comes from a SMOKE FREE, pet-friendly home! (I have two cats, but they arenít allowed in my doll room.)

Please feel free to PM me if you're interested in this ADORABLE baby, and let me know if you want it to come home to you as a girl or a boy!
    ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Baby comes from a SMOKE FREE HOME. Every effort is made to describe the details of each doll accurately. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

I prefer payment through Paypal, and I can ship her/him out to you right away!

~ Danalynn
    Last edited by DLBabyLove; 08-02-2016 at 08:26 PM. Reason: To mark as SOLD! :)
    ~ Danalynn