Thread: Trade Sieglinde Frieske Rike for MasterPiece Tori Monike Peter Leicht

lellytots
    Unregistered Guest

Default Trade Sieglinde Frieske Rike for MasterPiece Tori Monike Peter Leicht

Hi Everyone
    I was wondering if anyone would be interested in trading their MasterPiece Tori by Monika Peter Leicht for my Zapf Artist doll Rike by Sieglinde Frieske?
    Theres a big difference in size I know and I live in Australia so shipping would be to Australia and from Australia but I just thought I would ask. She is very similar to the Gotz Sissiel skille dolls in size and design. She has the armature body inside the stuffed body for making her more posable. I purchased her from a German doll store but they Sent her in a Heidi Pluszok box (pictured). Please let me know if you are interested. Lesley :)

20140505_093927.jpg20140505_094001.jpg20140505_093206.jpg20140505_093136.jpg

Default Re: Trade Sieglinde Frieske Rike for MasterPiece Tori Monike Peter Leicht

I don't have the doll you're looking for, but Zapf Rike is AMAZING! I love her. Good luck finding your swap.

lellytots
    Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Trade Sieglinde Frieske Rike for MasterPiece Tori Monike Peter Leicht

She is a sweetie. She's very similar to Gotz Artist dolls in size and design. :) Same type of body construction.

I never bought Tori, but I wish that I had. She is very cute.

Good luck finding a Tori. Your little girl is really cute too.

HUGS FROM RENEE

Kathleen2
    Unregistered Guest

Good luck, Lesley.

Best of luck. I don't have her, but just love your Rike!