Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's watching the last season...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kathleen2
    Unregistered Guest

Default Who's watching the last season...

...I am, I am. Figure I have to see it thru to the end since I've watched every single season. I'm hoping we get to see all of the former winners & a lot of the ones who didn't win, too. I enjoyed seeing Mr. Hicks & his blues harp (harmonica) & all the others featured tonight. There were a few singers tonight who sounded really good!

Catherine
    Unregistered Guest

Default Re: Who's watching the last season...

I am watching to Kathleen.
    Kitty

Kathleen2
    Unregistered Guest

Kitty Did any of the contestants stand out for you?

Catherine
    Unregistered Guest

A few of the girls did. To soon to remember names. But there was some real talent there.
    Kitty

Kathleen2
    Unregistered Guest

Yeah, I agree, that it's too hard to remember names but there were a lot of girls that caught my ear, too.

Catherine
    Unregistered Guest

Well there is one that stands out to me now, the girl that looks and sounds a lot like Alicia Keyes. She is so good. I bet she wins this season. Can't remember her name yet. But her mom is in the service and surprised her when she went to audition.
    Kitty

Kathleen2
    Unregistered Guest

Yeah, she's a good one, Kitty & she made it thru! I like that poor guy who has mono & several other ones but it's still too early for me to remember any of their names.

Catherine
    Unregistered Guest

yes that guy is good to, then their is the lady with the big hair and baby she is good to.
    Was a very good night last night
    Kitty

Kathleen2
    Unregistered Guest

I can not get over that gal's hair, Kitty! When her trio was up there & they hugged each other they got lost in each others' hair. Her voice is beautiful as is her baby. I can see her going really far in the competition. It was a very good night.

Kathleen2
    Unregistered Guest

Wow! This has to be the largest group of talented singers ever shown during Hollywood week...it's going to be really tough for the judges to only pick 24 to go on, out of the 51 left.