Thread: Middleton Dolls for Sale

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Middleton Dolls for Sale

Lambie Pie has sold.

I will be listing more Middleton dolls for sale on ebay. I will list some starting tonight.

I have "Lambie Pie" with the "Small Wonder" face sculpt by Reva Schick for sale. She does not have her original Middleton box, COA, or lamb. She is wearing her original light blue outfit and bonnet, and she is bare-footed. She has blonde air and pretty blue eyes. She is 19 inches with a cloth body and 1/4 vinyl arms and legs. She has been stored in a smoke-free, climate-controlled house for a while. I bought her on the secondary market years ago, but I have two of them, so I am selling this little sweetheart.

I am starting her bidding at $48.00 with a Buy It Now of $62.00, and I will charge the actual shipping charge.

Here is a quick picture. I will need to take some better pictures of her. If you click on the picture, it will show a larger picture.

DSC04508.jpg

Here is a picture with a close-up view. The pictures are still not very good. There are shadows from the overhead light and the lamp beside the chair. Also, my camera has developed a gray shadow. I don't know what happened. I took it to school to take a few pictures of our Valentine's party on Friday. When I went to take pictures on Sunday of items for sale, there was a large shadow. We have cleaned the lens on the outside. ???
    DSC04533.jpg
    Last edited by Renee Payton in Georgia; 03-03-2015 at 08:59 PM.

HUGS FROM RENEE