Thread: Two Bear's I've Made

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1000 Club

Default Two Bear's I've Made

These are two teddy bears I made in 2011 and 2012. The brown one is Pablo, and he was the first jointed bear I ever made with the help of a very dear friend, who also designed the pattern. The pink one is Libby, who was the first pattern I've ever designed. Unfortunately she doesn't have eyeballs or a nose because I got stuck and messed up the head. I need help taking the head off, but I flippin' loathe and detest putting glass eyes in. I may just say heck it and give her safety eyes and if anyone doesn't like it...tough toast. She is also made of mohair. The annoying thing is that I still need assistance with some of the steps to making a bear, which is why I haven't made one in a while. I haven't been able to figure out how to thread a needle, and that is discouraging. Also, the joints are hard because the holes have to be so small that I can't feel them to insert the joint into the hole. Same with the eyeballs. I hope to get back to making bears again, but it is discouraging to have to ask for assistance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love sees with the heart, not the eyes.