Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R.O.S.E. International Doll Show Website Launch!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lastingmemories
    Unregistered Guest

Default R.O.S.E. International Doll Show Website Launch!

Hi Ladies, We are proud to announce the official launch of the R.O.S.E. International Doll Show Website!! We will continue to add things to the website in the next 18 months to keep everyone up to date. We will be adding the baby of the month contest, the Spot Lights on Artists, Dealers and Sculptors to the website monthly . We will also be updating the floor plans daily as tables and booths sale. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. If you see something that needs to be added please do not hesitate to speak up!
    We hope that you all get a chance to go and view the site, reserve your table or booths and check out the classes. Class buttons will be added in the next few months. We will also be working on the workshops in the coming months!
    http://www.roseinternationaldollshow.com/index.html

Default Re: R.O.S.E. International Doll Show Website Launch!

Congratulations! I'll go and check it out!

I've NEVER visited Colorado and I'm looking forward to this!!!!!!!

Wish I could attend sounds like a lot of fun!

lastingmemories
    Unregistered Guest

Cant wait to meet you ladies!!! It is going to be a blast!

Vickie_Lee
    Unregistered Guest

Will the show include doll artists like Heidi Plusczok , Virginia Turner, and/or Zawieruszinski? Or will it be mostly reborn artist? Any Teddy Bear artists?

I am not a collector of Reborn dolls, that is why I ask.

thanks for any info.

lastingmemories
    Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_Lee View Post
    Will the show include doll artists like Heidi Plusczok , Virginia Turner, and/or Zawieruszinski? Or will it be mostly reborn artist? Any Teddy Bear artists?

thanks for any info.
    We are hoping to include all artist and as many dealers of those artists that we can! We would appreciate if the ladies of DC would let us know who they would like to see there. I do not personally collect and when I do it is OOAK babies usually so I don't know a lot of the Artists that all of you love and know or dealers that you all love and know! I did invite Ann Day of www.dollconnectionstore.com and they will be there! We are reaching out to Marie Osmond but that may take a miracle lol. I will contact the names that you have listed and invite them also. Any more please do not hesitate to let me know! I am truly sorry it took me so long to reply. For some reason the thread was not showing up in my news feed. I look forward to seeing some of you there! Wish it could be all of you.

lastingmemories
    Unregistered Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Vickie_Lee View Post

thanks for any info.

I have just sent a message to Heidi Plusczok inviting her to the show. I can not find any contact information on the others that you requested. If you have any of that please email it to me at lastingmemoriesnursery@yahoo.com and I will extend an invitation to them as well. Also if you know the dealers that carry their dolls. We are working on getting Masterpiece Dealers in also so if you have your favorites don't be shy speak up and we will invite them also Any dealers that you would like to see there!

It sounds like it will be so fun!

Is the show over??

Karen Anne