Thread: It's the New Year and time to lose weight!!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default It's the New Year and time to lose weight!!!!

Everybody knows January is the biggest sales month for fitness centers and health related items. So, I'm reviving the Fluffy Forum so we can all take advantage of all the weight loss that's to happen in January!!!! It's time for me. I've allowed myself to get back up to my all time high weight and I'm tired of it. So, today is the first day I am going to try to eat correct portions, not drink so much soda and EXERCISE. I have to have my Pepsi in the mornings (so far) because it's the only caffeine I intake. I don't drink coffee. I have a glass of WATER here with me though, and I did 1 mile on my treadmill and another mile on the recumbent bike (all indoors). I plan on doing this at least once a day for a bit, until I feel I can do more. Anybody else with me? If you're close enough, you're welcome to come EXERCISE with me. I have a Spinning bike, a recumbent bike, 2 treadmills and a stair stepper (Stairmaster). I also have a bit of weight lifting equipment, dumbbells, weight bench with weights and a back machine. I used to own a fitness center, which makes my "out-of-condition" even worse. I KNOW better! Come on everybody, let's get healthy!!!!

NGAgeorgia
    Unregistered Guest

Default Re: It's the New Year and time to lose weight!!!!

...ok...( hoping for the best but expecting the usual, LOL)

Georgia.... your attitude has to be better. ; ) Hehe. You have to WANT to do this! Now... repeat after me.... I CAN DO THIS!

NGAgeorgia
    Unregistered Guest

I can Do this!

YES, way to go girl!

NadiaK
    Unregistered Guest

I just went online yesterday and joined Weight Watchers. Going to the first weigh in tonight. I am getting married in May and definitely need to shed some weight.

For health reasons I am cutting out sweets and lots of breads...It is not easy but I REALLY DO want to feel better! I am with you all the way! Go team!

Kathleen2
    Unregistered Guest

Big Congrats, Nadia!

Go, Team, Go!!!

YAY Nadia! As expected, I was pretty sore today from yesterday's workout. I was more careful today. Cutting out sweets is a great idea. I am pre-diabetic, so it makes sense for me as well. I'm trying to drink more water. I don't care much for plain old water. But, I need more.