Please Support Our Sponsor's

Thread: Lee Middleton Dolls Looking For New Homes....

Threaded View

lauralovesdolls
    Unregistered Guest

Default Lee Middleton Dolls Looking For New Homes....

Hi, my name is Laura, some of you may remember me as I've been a member of this forum from the very beginning. I don't think I've posted in years and see many names I do not recognize. I am no longer the avid doll collector and due to changes in my life, I no longer collect dolls. I have so many Lee Middleton dolls that I would love to find new homes for. I will start out with a few and if they sell, I will add more. I don't even know what a fair asking price would be. They are all in very good condition with the exception that they've been sitting on shelves for a long time now with a collection of their own...dust. If you are interested in any one of these dolls, please feel free to make me an offer. All of them have their COA's with the exception of one-My Darling Boy. None of them have their original boxes. Please pm me with any questions. Thanks, Laura
    Duck from the Tom Arma Series $65 SHIPPED

I Wanna Play Basketball $65 SHIPPED

May/Birthstone Babies Series $70 SHIPPED

September/Birthstone Babies Series $65 SHIPPED

Li'l Snowball SOLD! THANK YOU!

Native American Baby1870/Faces of America Series $65 SHIPPED

Day Dreamer $65 SHIPPED

Petals and Posies-has spot on face SOLD! THANK YOU!

Little Pattycake $65 SHIPPED

Love Makes the World go 'Round $70 SHIPPED

I have many more to list....please do not be afraid to make me an offer....I'd really like to find new homes for all my dolls. Thank you, Laura
    Last edited by lauralovesdolls; 11-11-2011 at 10:27 AM.