PDA

View Full Version : Good Tuesday Morning!

lizzie
07-19-2011, 08:17 AM
Good Morning!
Another hot day. Thunderstorms again this afternoon.
Got my washer fix yesterday. Spent the day washing clothes.
Going to run some errands today before it rains.
Enjoy the day.

Renee Payton in Georgia
07-19-2011, 08:27 AM
Good morning everyone.

It is another super hot, humid, sunny day here today.

I am washing and packing for our little trip to Charleston, S.C. beginning tomorrow.

It's hard to believe that neither my hubby nor I have ever been to Charleston since we are only one state away, but we haven't. That's where we are going for a few days.

Have a great Tuesday everyone.

Ginny M.
07-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Good morning everyone.
Hot and humid here with thunderstorms. We need the rain.
Have a safe and fun trip Renee.
Enjoy your day.

Catherine
07-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Have a fun and safe trip Renee. Hot and humid here today. Did laundry early to be the heat. Plan to take it easy the rest of the day.
Kitty

Easttexasgrannie
07-19-2011, 10:52 AM
Renee my husband was stationed in Charleston SC for almost 8 years I miss it. I loved that place so much to see and do. I love Historic areas and it is full of history. HOT and humid but wonderful.
We will have another day here in the 100s and sunny... I try to get alll I have to do done before 10 am. It is also humid to boot. The garden is suffering but ....
Have a great day

Renee Payton in Georgia
07-19-2011, 12:06 PM
Renee my husband was stationed in Charleston SC for almost 8 years I miss it. I loved that place so much to see and do. I love Historic areas and it is full of history. HOT and humid but wonderful.
We will have another day here in the 100s and sunny... I try to get alll I have to do done before 10 am. It is also humid to boot. The garden is suffering but ....
Have a great day

I am used to hot and humid because that is the weather we have here in central Georgia. We have wanted to go to the historical areas of Charleston, and it looks like we will finally get to go.

Kathleen2
07-19-2011, 03:23 PM
Good Afternoon, All...have fun Renee :5: ...the heat is back on here, too, as we're heading into the mid 90's...hope you all have a happy day. :clear44: