PDA

View Full Version : Angery!!!

K_anne
07-01-2011, 03:20 PM
I am no longer waisting my time being angery!!
I have too much to be greatful!!

The story was about reborn (fake babies.
This 1 lady had 2 of them that cost tons.
The person,a woman,who was giving the story,
said that these dolls are for empty-nesters,and went on to say that these women dressed,and brushed the hair on their reborns,
and said that she "thinks that the idea has a "creepyfactor" about it!!
Why are so many people not understanding what reborns are all about!!!!

Karen Anne:hallo:

Easttexasgrannie
07-01-2011, 04:14 PM
YOu know some people like to judge others when they do not get it. They always have. I am thinking we can not change them. BUT I understand it does make me mad at them. Some people have many animals, some have a lot of shoes. some collect stamps, some money some collect husbands and some books, WE whom collect these dolls love the art and enjoy looking at them and redressing them inclulding fixing hair etc is part of the whole package it is really enjoying art. THE dolls are wonderful to come home to at a the end of a LONG day at work. THE dolls are not real kids. WE KNOW THAT. SOme people are scared of dolls. I have a poor sweet son in law that is creeped out because the dolls stare at him. They ARE NOT ALIVE. SO what creeps one out is their issue. SOME have snakes, some love to go to the boats to de stress. I collect dolls and hey they are also a great investment.
If you buy anything that makes you feel happy who has the right to judge. I jusst think people need to look at their own lives and find things to change and stop this doll collector bashing.
MOSTLY I just don't care what they think about my home my dolls my life, MAYBE we should just be happy for them that they have found someone to pick on and we can fill that important job. HAVE A HAPPY 4TH

Catherine
07-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Anger hurts the one who is angry. It does not stop those unknowledgeable people that think they understand us.Don't give them the satisfaction of upsetting you.

Renee Payton in Georgia
07-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Don't let it make you angry. These people don't know any better. We all know the truth about doll collecting.

Ginny M.
07-01-2011, 07:53 PM
I agree with Renee. Enjoy your babies. I love mine and don't care what anyone thinks!

Kathleen2
07-02-2011, 03:35 AM
Right on, Ginny :clapsmile

JoycePA
07-02-2011, 08:10 AM
i honestly don't care what anyone thinks about my dolls. sometimes when i'm feeling down, just sitting down and rocking one of them makes me feel better. at 69, i've reached the point in life where i don't judge others and really don't care if they judge me. in other words - live and let live.
joyce

K_anne
07-02-2011, 10:40 AM
I think you are right.
I guess it makes me feel sad for people to judge others.
I am 57 and I enjoy my "baby's.
There is no one who can take away my joy!!

Karen Anne