PDA

View Full Version : Comments from the Realestalker Blog about Zsa Zsa Gabor house and dolls.

Queenbee
06-30-2011, 03:47 PM
As for the miniature Louis the Something upholstered chair in which sits some sort of doll, we refer the children to Rule No. 17 in Your Mama's Big Book of Decoratin' Dos and Don'ts that states that doing up day-core with dolls is strictly verboten in the home(s) of grown folks. Young children may have dolls in their rooms but at the age of 12, hunnies, they get shipped off to the Goodwill. ( Well we doll collectors don't agree with this one!!!)

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2011/06/zsa-zsa-gabor-lists-bel-air-mansion.html

Linda

Kathleen2
06-30-2011, 06:12 PM
( Well we doll collectors don't agree with this one!!)

You got that right, Linda. :yessmiley

Easttexasgrannie
06-30-2011, 06:51 PM
I think someone is badly mistaken about that doll. PREACH IT.

TexasGirl
06-30-2011, 09:53 PM
I think who ever said that dosnt have a clue about what is called your own space your home is yours not what others want or think it sould be you surround yourself with the things that make you happy make you smile and look forward to coming home too ... and as long as you are not surrounding your self with rats I think your ok...

Renee Payton in Georgia
07-01-2011, 02:32 PM
Of course, I disagree with Rule #17 too. I think the doll looks cute sitting in that chair.

Catherine
07-02-2011, 10:11 AM
It is her opinion. And wrong in my book. Dolls add beauty to a room as do paintings.
Kitty

K_anne
07-03-2011, 03:27 PM
As for the miniature Louis the Something upholstered chair in which sits some sort of doll, we refer the children to Rule No. 17 in Your Mama's Big Book of Decoratin' Dos and Don'ts that states that doing up day-core with dolls is strictly verboten in the home(s) of grown folks. Young children may have dolls in their rooms but at the age of 12, hunnies, they get shipped off to the Goodwill. ( Well we doll collectors don't agree with this one!!!)

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2011/06/zsa-zsa-gabor-lists-bel-air-mansion.html

Linda

I don't know what you mean,but sometimes some dolls are only for adults.
Is that what all of you talking about??

Karen Anne

Matthia
07-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Dolls are for anyone who loves them, regardless of age. I know that if I ever had to sell my house, I would have to put my dolls away so the potential buyers wouldn't be freaked out. That saddens me. I wouldn't ever tell anyone to put away their stamps, or their spoons, or their beer steins.

Geniebeanie
07-12-2011, 12:43 AM
I am kind of use to it, my brother was over with my niece Abria today. He was trying to get her to say that my dolls were scarey. She told him that she liked my dolls and they were not scarey. I get teased all the time from my sister and family. They soon learn my dolls stay here so learn to live with it.