PDA

View Full Version : The baby eagles are getting ready..

PaperDoll
06-10-2011, 05:09 PM
The baby eagles are getting ready to fledge! That means fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Carol

carolfromga
06-10-2011, 05:43 PM
i have been watching them, they have grown so much . my grandkids love it too.love carol & babies oxoxoxoxo

sheltiestar
06-10-2011, 07:01 PM
They are so cute. I hope they make it. This is the time that is perilous to young birds.

Carolyn

Bobbi
06-10-2011, 08:21 PM
I can't believe I came here and this post was here, because I just came from watching them! Notice how they perch on the edge all the time now? I'm sure they'll do just fine, once they are on their own. They seem big and healthy, and whatever training the Mom & Dad have done/ have yet to do -- they've done it successfully several times before. It's been exciting to watch them grow!

Renee Payton in Georgia
06-10-2011, 08:27 PM
I hope everything goes well for the baby eagles as they learn to fly.

PaperDoll
06-10-2011, 10:08 PM
I love it when they spread their wings! The wings are so big compared to the rest of them. It is a dangerous time because if one can't make it back to the nest, they have to stay on the ground. I think a parent stays with them but it is still dangerous!
I think it is great that donations have been received to pay for NEXT years eagle cam!
Carol

JackieKay
06-10-2011, 11:57 PM
An exciting and scary time for sure - I sure do hope they all fledge successfully! I haven't watched them as much lately since the camera view hasn't been as good. I've mostly been watching the eaglets that were in the botanical gardens in Norfolk, Virginia and lost their mother and were moved to the Wildlife Center of Virginia. They are flying now and the good thing there is the nest they built for them is only 4 feet off the ground.

Kathleen2
06-11-2011, 03:19 AM
I have so enjoyed watching them grow & I hope they can safely soar into the skies.

Neysa
06-11-2011, 08:25 PM
sure hope they have a happy and long life when they finally leave the nest

Geniebeanie
06-13-2011, 03:18 PM
I cannot believe how big they got, I watched them last night.