PDA

View Full Version : Good Tuesday morning

Gigi
12-13-2005, 07:27 AM
Good morning everyone...........A cold day in Maine today and they say we have a big storm coming Friday.................YUK...............

Ginny M.
12-13-2005, 07:35 AM
Good morning Gigi and everyone. Very cold here this morning..minus 4.. We are supposed to get that storm also. Snow,sleet and freezing rain and Ice! UCK! Have a great day everyone.

Ginny M.
12-13-2005, 07:36 AM
YEAH...I got rid of that hammering kid!:EX: :dancesmil :EX:

Mackie-NC
12-13-2005, 07:57 AM
Good morning, Gigi and Ginny and all to come! Congrats, Ginny on getting rid of that baby! I love the bear! It is very cold here this morning and we are suppose to get ice Wednesday night and Thursday so I bet that is the storm that is coming North! Hope you all have a great day today!

Jean
12-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Good morning everyone....guess I'd better finish all my errands before Friday....I don't mind snow but I won't leave the house if we get ice.

Doris
12-13-2005, 08:30 AM
Good Morning. Hurrah. We are not disconnecting our dial up until our other service is connected . Besides I need practice with this Skype. So much fun. And a week without a computer would be terrible. Faye is still going to do the FITB this week. She is really good at it and it gives me a break. I run out of ideas.
It is cold here but the sun is just coming out.

lizzie
12-13-2005, 08:48 AM
Good Morning everyone! Cold here today. We are suppose to get ice storm Wednesday nite into Thrusday also. I have the day off thrusday so if the storm hits at least I don't have to go out.Have a Good day.
lizzie

ChrisM
12-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Good morning.
Yes, it's supposed to really yucky here Friday! Probably another no school day. Not fun for people who have to travel.

Faye
12-13-2005, 09:02 AM
Good Morning Y'all:EX:

Cool morning here but it will warm up:sunface2: .
Sorry to hear about that storm coming your way Gigi, Jean,
Ginny and Mackie...stay safe and warm!!
Hey Doris, I'm so happy your here posting with us:yessmiley ...
glad you didn't lose your computer privileges *heehee*:girlsmile .
Yee haw...you've got a juggling bear in your avatar, Ginny...happy
for you that hammering lil' gal has gone home.:girlsmile
Well, today I've got some housework, laundry and dusting calling my name :cryingsmi ...guess, I'm going to be busy.

:haveanice Y'ALL:EX: :EX:

hondagirl
12-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Good Morning Everyone. Have A Nice Day

Dorothy T
12-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Good Morning All. Gigi And Jean, I Am Going To Get The Strom Before You. Maybe By The Time It Reaches You, It Will Not Be So Bad.

Tracey427
12-13-2005, 05:32 PM
AFternoon everyone! It's about 59 today. Cold for CA but I am not going to complain. I do wish we could have some snow for Christmas. Sorry for everyone getting the snow and ice storms. Please be careful. Have a great day everyone!

Renee Payton in Georgia
12-14-2005, 12:19 AM
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Tuesday.

Hugs,
Renee