PDA

View Full Version : Excited!

MarriedToMyHero
08-18-2006, 10:43 PM
Last month my Katie signed Felix up for preschool. But she was kinda questioning it because her nephew was in the same class. She's not fully keen on that idea. The two spend a lot of time together and beat each other up. It would only be two times a week and for only 3 hours a day. She had to convince the teacher to put them in seperate groups, but half of the 3 hours is free play so they would more than likely go to eachother.

Well I started my new job this past monday. We are opening a new daycare location that's in a church and the church is fuding us. So the one requirememnt is Christion cericlium. I'm working at a diffrent location, but the same organization of where he's signed up for pre-school. Last night I was talking to her and now she's thinking of switching him to part time daycare (3 days a week) that are pre-school. Plus the daycare I work at is more Christion based than the pre-school. So she asked if I could get the information from my director. Well I talked to my director today. She said if Katie is serious that she'll be on the waiting list till the 3 year old pre-school opens (next month they are making an older and younger pre-school). Plus she's got no problem is Katie puts me on the file as a pick up. That way he'll just stay at the center till I get off work and I bring him home. Which will help her out a lot.
I love the little guy and since I'm the person that floats from class rooms (but will primarily be in the infant/toddler room) I'll get to see him more!!!

Mackie-NC
08-18-2006, 10:49 PM
That sounds like a good plan, Nicole! I hope you like your new job!

MarriedToMyHero
08-18-2006, 10:52 PM
So far I LOVE it. We won't have kids till next week, but the people I work with are super friendly and my director is sooo sweet. She's very understanding as well.

Mackie-NC
08-18-2006, 11:06 PM
That really does sound great!You love children so I think you will be happy and do a good job!

MarriedToMyHero
08-18-2006, 11:29 PM
I'm a Support Staff, so basically I cover breaks for my frist 2 hours. But after that I close the infant and toddler room!

AzygousKids
08-18-2006, 11:37 PM
That sounds like a great job. I know you will do well at it.

Is Felix the one in your avatar?

MarriedToMyHero
08-18-2006, 11:47 PM
Yep, he's my little man. After work tonight I had to stop at their house. They are going to MLPS for the weekend to do some shopping and go to the MN zoo. Well I had a discount pass for the zoo that I needed to drop off and give Katie the info on the Daycare. I beat her home, but Derek was in his truck trying to get their map/navagation thing set up. Felix was in the passenger's seat. When I walked up Derek wispered if I could take him out. So I played with him till Katie got home. He can't say Nicky yet so he calls me KiKi.

Doris
08-19-2006, 08:09 AM
Good luck at your new job.

MarriedToMyHero
08-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Thanks Doris!